Wednesday 13 June 2018

Living Life To The Fullest

We should always live our life to the fullest. Don't we give such advice to every other person? But, to what extent are we able to achieve it? Our answers to this question are usually indirect. We often tend to blame our situations and circumstances. Lack of time becomes another seemingly genuine excuse. 

I was overwhelmed when I realized that I had begun this week on a very happy note by defeating all the above excuses. I don't know what will happen tomorrow but I can proudly say that I lived this day to the fullest. All the beautiful moments have left their imprint on my mind and they are going to stay with me forever. Never ending photo sessions, long walks, silly conversations with a dose of laughter and comedy made my day so amazing that every time I felt the time flying I actually wanted it to stop. I wanted to live each moment again with the same people and with the same carefree attitude. 

Today I realized that there's no rocket science behind being happy in life. There is happiness hidden behind all those little things which people tend to neglect. For example; dining with your family, having a heart-to-heart conversation with a family member, listening to a someone carefully, caring for your family etc. I have begun to feel that sometimes just the presence of certain people becomes enough to heal many wounds. There charisma lends you a new found strength and infinite hope to deal with all your problems. It's just the presence that matters, things sort out automatically. 

Yes, I missed a lot today. There were a number of things I couldn't complete. There were moments which I couldn't be a part of. But, I will never regret. I am happy with what I got and with the way I lived my life today.

2 comments: