Sunday 24 June 2018

Inefficient Humans

You troubled me,
I hate you;
But I will pray for you.

You insulted me,
I hate you;
But I have a soft corner in my heart for you.

See that transformer at the end of the road,
Recieving electric current from the electricity board.
But what is a transformer?
Basically it helps in moderating the voltage-
And makes our house more brighter and warmer.
Is a transformer 100% efficient?
No, no machine is 100% efficient;
And transformer is a machine,
But machines are more efficient than humans,
If machine is 40-50% efficient,
What more can you expect from humans?

Hatred, love, anger are emotions,
That form a part of humans.
But humans are inefficient;
Since even there hatred is not sufficient.

There is a hope in the dark phase,
There is a new sun ready to come when the light fades,
And there is a soft corner present when the human hatred portrays,
It is that clever love working,
When you don't realise-
Why you were praying for your enemy?
When you were eager to send someone a good luck,
Whom you considered your bad luck.
When you said that this is my enemy,
But you couldn't harm that person even for a penny.
At all these times it was that soft corner,
Which was activated by your hatred,
And had spread the rumour across-
That this helpless person is my employee,
And I am his boss.
He is under my control,
I am influencing him,
Because he is merely an inefficient human,
But I am a self-sufficient boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment