Wednesday 13 September 2017

A Day Will Come.

A day will come,
When I will lock myself ,
In a dark room.
I ll cry and cry,
Till my heart gets tired of weeping,
Or my tears get tired of drying.
That moment will come,
When my veins will grow numb,
My face will be tired of smiling,
Those saturated smiles.
Saturated because of tears hidden behind them,
Those smiles will be no more,
Which have been encouraging people,
To walk miles many more.
The day those smiles will burst out,
I know many people around will doubt-
My sweet smiling face,
That used to be.
Was it a fake one,
Or was I really carefree?
But don't worry,
I ll convince myself;
People doubt,
It's their habit,
Then they come to a conclusion,
And take all the credit.
Credit for what?
For making a beautiful heart hurt,
For making tears roll down,
Those innocent eyes,
For showing their maturity by hurting someone,
Just because they are a bit more practical and wise.
Is this the life?
Yes it is.
But is this a way of living?
In which people focus on hurting others,
Taking pleasures,
And have forgotten that-
Life is about taking and giving.
History repeats itself;
What people do now,
It will come to them some day,
And they will face it themselves,
This circle will start again.
A day will come,
When someone will get locked,
In a dark room.
That day those smiles will burst out,
And many people around will definitely doubt.
People will repent for their own sin,
After all it's a circle they are caught in.

No comments:

Post a Comment