Sunday 18 December 2016

A Nightmare

Once upon a time
I lived in sky
With clouds above my head
With clouds below my feet
And clouds nearby
Clouds seemed to be endless
I was tired and helpless
Walking, walking and walking
Was the only option
To come out of this mess
No person could be seen
In this cloud castle it seemed
Nobody had every been
In the garden of thoughts I lay
When a huge wind came and shook me away
And I flew to a mysterious place
Strangely what I could see everywhere was my very own face
Out of curiosity I started to push my own self
That was when there came an elf
He took my hand and dragged me
I felt like I walked into myself
I entered a dark room
Elf left me so I was all alone
I was rotating furiously
As if hit by a cyclone
I yelled out of fear and fell somewhere
That's when I heard someone
Get up, it's late
You saw a night mare

No comments:

Post a Comment